Starlight Portfolios serves as the financial advisor’s partner in investment management.
Similar to turnkey asset management programs, Starlight Portfolios operates under the guidance of an investment committee that is responsible for managing due diligence, portfolio management, and ensuring investments are chosen to meet the best interest of investors.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Investment Committee:
- Ensuring activities support the Investment Policy Statement
- Monitoring investment performance
- Reviewing financials
- Meeting regularly
- Maintaining records for the administration of the portfolios and the actions of the Committee
- Reviewing all fees relating to the portfolios for reasonableness
- Selecting, monitoring, and replacing third-party advisors
- Preparing amendments to the portfolios for changes in design